- Bookkeeping department including accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll processing
- Financial statement preparation, budgeting and cash flow management
- Conducts internal auditing of other departmental financial functions
- Evaluates financial needs of the City and develops short and long range plans to meet those needs and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Maintain a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs
Coordinates with the Office of the Peru City Clerk on matters pertaining to utility billing and other City Clerk related financial operations.
Finance Officer: Tracy Mitchell C.P.A.
1901 4th Street
Peru, IL 61354
Ph (815) 223-0061 ext. 2332
Email: [email protected]